In this 2-part class you will learn the basics of knitting: Cast-on and bind-off; Knit and Purl stitches, and shape with increases and decreases. If time permits, you will learn to use knit and purl to make stitch patterns, such as rib, seed stitch, and cables.
$75 includes everything you need to learn to knit including everything pictured above! A drawstring project bag, stitch markers, tapestry needle, a gauge checker, yarn, and needles.
- FULL! Beginner Knitting: Mondays, June 11th and 18th, 6:30-8:30pm.
- FULL! Beginner Knitting: Mondays, July 9th and 16th, 6:30-8:30pm.
- Beginner Knitting: Wednesdays, July 11 and 18, 6:30-8:30pm.
- Beginner Knitting: Mondays, August 6th and 13th, 6:30-8:30pm.
- Beginner Knitting: Wednesdays, September 5 and 12, 6:30-8:30pm.
Please note what session you're signing up for when you check out. Thanks!